An NHO and 8(A) Company
As a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned company, Kako‘o Services is an authorized participant in the SBA 8(a) program. This allows us to receive sole-source contracts, resulting in a much faster acquisition process. In addition, NHO-owned 8a companies like ours may receive awards of any value within the Department of Defense (DoD) or awards up to $4 million for non-DoD federal agencies.
Why Contract with an NHO?
There are numerous benefits to contracting with us:
- You gain an uncontestable, sole-source contracting vehicle
- We can accept direct awards of any size within the DoD
- We can accept direct awards up to $4 million in all federal agencies outside of the DoD
- Significant reduction of project acquisition lead times
- We can work with you to customize Statements of Work (SOWs) which match your specific program requirements
- Progress toward achieving small business contracting goals
- The comfort of working with a proven management team with an outstanding performance track record
Helping The Community
Kako‘o Services, LLC is a majority-owned subsidiary of the Ho‘omaka Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of Native Hawaiians. In the Hawaiian language, the word “ho‘omaka” means “to begin.” Profits generated from Kako‘o Services are used to subsidize programs that promote financial education and economic development. To date, the Ho‘omaka Foundation has returned over $2 million in profits to the Native Hawaiian community.
Kako‘o Services (8C7C7) Kako‘o Spectrum Healthcare Solutions JV (8LFR2) Nationwide Healthcare Solutions JV (8SWU2)
518210 519190 541219 541511 541512 541513 541519 541611 541612 541618 541690 541714 541715 541990 561110 561312 561320 561330 621111 621112 621210 621310 621320 621330 621340 621391 621399 621420 621493 621498 621610 621910 621999 622110 622210 622310